Saturday, September 5, 2009

MLAS Challenges

The MLAS site will be down for a couple more days while they upgrade to a new server. I am missing my online community, but luckily I had a couple of LO's started before the crash. I love hanging out at the site and I really miss it, but, I'm happy that if the "crash" had to happen, it happened this weekend (I have a few parties to go to)
I think I will try my hand at some QP's, so I have some freebies to offer in a few days.
I know that once the site is up and running again, there will be soooo many great things to see and do, so make sure you keep checking back for updates!
The Muir Woods LO was done for the Mystery LO challenge. I used Mama Mia's Rusty Frame, and MLAS mega-kit Lazy Days of Summer.
The Butterfly Hotdog LO I did for the template challenge. I used Mama Mia's Fancy That.


No comments:

Post a Comment