Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Pics and New November Challenges

The new challenges are up at MLAS and you should go over and get started on them. I did the scraplift challenge already because now that I finally have more pictures to scrap, I lost my scrapping mojo.
The LO that we lifted was from Manda called Follow your Path.
Last weekend when I was desperate for new pictures, I sorted through a box of old ones and I found these of my in-laws from 2002. It seems like such a short time ago, but since then they have both passed away. I like looking at these pictures and remembering the good times. For this LO I used the kit Falling Into Autumn by JennCK Designs.

I also did this LO of my grandaughter Julianna from last night's trick-or-treating. I used one of the MLAS Mega's for October called Scarey Halloween. She makes such a beautiful witch don't you think? I have a bunch more Halloween pictures of my grandkids from my daughter Katie and I have some from my daughter Krista too, but Krista's are of her and her friends (who are all in their 20's) so that's a whole different category. Maybe I'll do some of those tomorrow.


Sorry, but I had to remove my QP freebie. Come back tomorrow and I'll have another.

2 comments:

  1. M... Nice LO's... Yes she is a pretty witch and I love the middle photo in your first LO. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 02 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete