Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vacation Time

I spent the day packing!!! Monday morning instead of heading for work, we are heading to the airport and flying to Florida for a week of rest. I feel kind of guilty, because I haven't actually done very much since Christmas that I really need to rest, but it will be fun to be able to be outside without wearing a winter coat and mittens. I am promising myself that I will get lots of exercise and fresh air to make up for the countless hours I have spent sitting on the couch with my laptop and TV. I will miss my TV, but I am bringing my the laptop, so I can stay connected to the world.
We really don't have big plans for the week in Florida, but I'm bringing my camera and I plan on taking a bunch of pictures to scrap. We're bringing our niece Elizabeth with us and going to visit my parents, so I am looking foward to spending time with all of them.
Here's my layout from the Friday night speed scrap at MLAS. I did this LO of my nieces and my grandaughter from Christmas. They were all so cute together and we had a such great time throughout the holiday weekend.
This LO is made with the newest MLAS Mega kit that will be released on the 15th. This kit is called Totally Devoted and there is another one called And Many More. I made this LO into a QP, so check back here in a bit and I will have a link for you. Look how cute my grandkids look all dressed up in formal wear. They did this photo shoot for a fund raiser and I love the way the picture came out.
There's a big party going on a My Life and Scrap and tomorrow is the beginning of the blog train and treasure hunt and the birthday bash challenges. I will try to keep up with everything while I am on vacation. Thank God my mom finally got high speed internet!

Here's a link to this freebie QP. It was made with the January Mega called A Long Winter's Nap.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment: