Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

It's New Year's Eve and I'm relaxing. All the kids are gone and most of the messes are cleaned up. So it's time for me to start scrapping the Christmas pictures. I have sooo many and I can't wait to get at it.
I did this one for the
template challenge at MLAS and I used the Christmas blogtrain freebie. This was picture was taken on Day 1 of our holiday week. Katie and her family arrived on 12/21 and I was out.of.my.mind.with excitement to see them. As soon as they got here they wanted to go out and play in the snow, so I went out with them and we ran around and had some fun.
.

And since it's New Year's Eve, I had to get my new desktop done, so I did this LO for the desktop challenge. For this LO I used Dream Big Design's Polar Play. I love these pictures of the kids and I'm sure I will use them again in other LO's.

It was a great Christmas and I plan to document each one of the days with a LO. There are enough challenges at MLAS to keep me motivated and starting tomorrow there will be a whole new set that I can't wait to try.
And here's a great quickpage from MLAS that you can get here.





3 comments:

  1. Happy newyear..love your layouts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the LO's -- I've been waiting for the photos. I knew you were clicking away while the kids were there.

    ReplyDelete