Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm too excited to sleep!

Today Katie and her family will arrive from North Carolina. I am so excited! Yesterday I got all the presents wrapped and hidden and found all the air mattresses and extra blankets and pillows. I made a menu for the next week and bought most of the food I'll need. I tried to remove some of the things that Jack might get into, but I'm sure I missed a few.
I have my camera battery all charged up, and now I'm just going to sit and wait! I will take hundreds of pictures. Close to 18" of snow fell yesterday and I'm sure the kids will want to spend some time jumping around in it!
I can't wait!!!!!
There are a ton of sales going on at MLAS. You should definitely check them out! I am loading up on Christmas kits and when the next two weeks are over, then I will scrap, scrap, scrap!
I don't have any LO's to share because the last week has been kind of busy and I'm having a hard time focusing on scrapping....But I do have a freebie for you from MLAS.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your family, Michelle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your freebie!!
    and enjoy your time with you family

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you had a great time with all the family.

    ReplyDelete