Monday, December 7, 2009

Scrapping Slump

I guess I've been in a scrapping slump. Last week I had a bad cold and it wiped me out. There were a million things going on a work and it took all my energy to make it through the day. I came home every day and crashed.
I did make a few LO's this weekend. I have one of Krista and Joe that I made with Rucola Design's kit called Hard Feelings.

And this on is of Kerin and Luke's Thankgiving trip to Disney with Luke's family. I used Dream Big Designs Dreamin' of Vacation and a template by Kate Designs.
Here's a freebie from the MLAS shop. It was made with the November Collab Kit called Quiet Nature. You can get it here.


I think I'll be back tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. could we look more shmaaamered?? its ok though, im pretty sure we look good no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a Disney layout :) (and a disney trip!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Einen sehr schönen Blog hast du und tolle Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you keep feeling better!!! nice work.

    ReplyDelete