Monday, December 7, 2009

Scrapping Slump

I guess I've been in a scrapping slump. Last week I had a bad cold and it wiped me out. There were a million things going on a work and it took all my energy to make it through the day. I came home every day and crashed.
I did make a few LO's this weekend. I have one of Krista and Joe that I made with Rucola Design's kit called Hard Feelings.

And this on is of Kerin and Luke's Thankgiving trip to Disney with Luke's family. I used Dream Big Designs Dreamin' of Vacation and a template by Kate Designs.
Here's a freebie from the MLAS shop. It was made with the November Collab Kit called Quiet Nature. You can get it here.


I think I'll be back tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. could we look more shmaaamered?? its ok though, im pretty sure we look good no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a Disney layout :) (and a disney trip!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Einen sehr schönen Blog hast du und tolle Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you keep feeling better!!! nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 09 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete