Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy Week

It's starting to seem like this week is going by way too fast and that never happens to me. But today was a busy day and tomorrow is looking the same. After school meetings and working late is not why I became I teacher. BUT, I have been managing to squeeze in a few LO's in between meetings, working, and exercising.
And so far I've been doing pretty well on my new year's resolutions. I've had a couple of glasses of wine in the past few days, but I haven't had any hard alcohol and I've been exercising most days and reading for a while at night before bed. So far, so good.
For this first LO I multi-tasked and did two challenges at once. It's for the template and lyrics challenges at MLAS. It took me a while, because I had to search through a years worth of pictures to come up with one for each month. I like the idea that it shows a quick year-in-review.

This next LO is for the journaling part of Project52 at MLAS. It was hard to think of my "most" embarrassing moment, and this LO only shows pictures of one particular night of fun. But it basically explains how most of my embarrassing moments come about. I used the lyrics from Blake Shelton's song If I have One Drink and I think the song says it all.

I have a few more LO's to finish with the MLAS new Mega Kits that are being released on January 15th, so check back in a couple of days. Meanwhile, Here's a freebie for you from the MLAS December Mega Kit Elegant Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO's Michelle. You are a busy woman. I hope that you are able to take time and relax this weekend- maybe with a SS or two. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jan [LA 09:37pm] - 13 Jan [NY 12:37am, UK 05:37am, OZ 04:37pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - I am passing the Beautiful blog award on to you. It is fitting, since without your help I would have a pretty blog. Always love your blog.

    ReplyDelete