Friday, January 15, 2010

A Long Week Deserves a Long Weekend

It was a long week and people in public education are starting to get cranky. I'm trying to ignore it all and just do my job without worrying about what is coming along down the road. There's not much I can do about it anyway, so why let it get to me.
So far I'm doing pretty well with my resolutions. No vodka since New Year's Eve and exercising and reading more than ever. My energy level and mood are better and that is probably is why I'm not letting the stress at work get to me.
Here are a couple of LO's I finished this week. I made them both with one of the new January Mega Kits from MLAS. This one is called A Long Winters Night. These LO's will both be available as quick pages soon, so keep checking back here.



Here's a great freebie for you from one of the MLAS designers.

1 comment: