Saturday, January 9, 2010

Speed Scrapping in My Pajamas

So far, so good with the New Year's resolutions. I exercised 4 days, drank a lot less and went to bed early to read almost every night. I had a glass of wine one night and a beer one night earlier in the week and last night we went out after school and I had a few beers. BUT... I completely avoided the vodka, and I think if I can stay away from that, I will be fine.

I don't have any new LO's to share yet, but there is a speed scrap today at MLAS and I plan on being there. I'm still in my pajamas and it's so cold out that I think I may stay in all day, so why bother even getting dressed, right? I will come back later post my speed scrap LO.
(edit)
Here's my speed scrap LO. Now I'm going to walk on the treadmill! (maybe in my pajamas? I might as well...they already need to go into the wash!)


For now, here's a freebie for you from MLAS.

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to stick with those resolutions when you go out, isn't it? I had that challenge myself this week and muddled through it! Good luck - sounds like you're doing great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job keeping on top of those resolutions! It ain't easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with staying away from the vodka. :) I went out with the girls last night and had more than I have had in a long time - so much for my calorie count for the day but sometimes it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 11:40pm] - 10 Jan [NY 02:40am, UK 07:40am, OZ 06:40pm] ).

    ReplyDelete