Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Finally Have Some New LO's

I don't know why I haven't had time to blog. I can't really think of anything that is keeping me that busy. I worked late a couple of days last week, but I haven't been exercising and Jerry's been doing most of the cooking and cleaning, so I really have no excuse. I think I am becoming a VERY lazy old lady!

I have a few LO's to post, but I have to wait for the kits release date. I guess that will force me to blog a few more times this week.

I did these LO's with pictures that I "stole" from Katie's facebook page and a new kit from Rucola Designs called Rabbits and Chickens. It is due to be released really soon (maybe tomorrow). So be sure to stop in the shop at MLAS and check out this kit and all of her others.



I found this template freebie at the MLAS shop. Kate is going to take some time off from designing to spend more time with her family, so you might want to get some of her great templates before they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment