Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's was a nice restful weekend. I got some scrapping done and Jerry did everything else. What's not to love about that! He is working on being "the best husband in the world" and I for one am not complaining. I think his 30 years of husband training are finally paying off.
One of the LO's I did was for a journaling prompt at My Life and Scrap. I had to write about a life altering event. And for those of you who know me, you know I could have written about one of my medical issues, or the birth of my children or granchildren (especially the first born in each of these categories) hahaha.....but I chose to write about attending and graduating from college.
I am really enjoying these prompts and at the end of the year, I'll have a book....All About Me.
For this LO I used Bubblescrap Designs Spring Cake.

Here's another LO from our trip to Florida in February. I am running out of pictures again, and will have to hunt through my stash of old ones, or maybe I'll have to take another trip!
For this LO I used a new kit by RebeccaPSP called Melancholic Bliss.

And here's another LO with the same kit. These are some pictures I took of my Godson McKale last weekend when we went to Maine to visit my sister and her family. McKale had a blast playing in the yard all day Saturday and it was soooo fun to watch him.
I have a few more LO's to post, so I'm sure I will blog again in a few days...for now I have to check on when my dinner will be ready...

1 comment:

  1. How odd, your post didn't show up on my feed until today! I'm glad your husband decided to give you a break. :) It's always fun when the husbands take that sort of initiative.

    Thanks for your message. I really appreciate it. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete